Are you a university student? Do you want to pursue writing as a career? If you’re passionate about creating video blogs, there’s some excellent news for you. Lueliving is happy to announce its “Creative Writing Scholarship Competition” for the sessions 2021-2022, which will be focused on video blogs.
The scholarship is not for a hundred or two hundred dollars, but instead for a whopping two thousand dollars to the winner of this competition.
So far, everybody seems to be very enthusiastic about the competition. Bear in mind, first and foremost, that this scholarship is intended for students regardless of the university in which they are enrolled.
So, if you’re a die-hard Lueliving fan who’s studying at a college or university, this scholarship is for you.
Let’s talk more about the participation requirements, what we expect from you, the advantages of the scholarship, how to apply your material, and some T&Cs.
The first and most important criterion for entering the competition is that you must be a student, regardless of where you are studying. This scholarship is available to students enrolled in schools, universities, or postgraduate programs Only.
Apart from that, the following are the primary criteria:
- For the academic year 2021, a student should be enrolled in the institution.
- The CGPA is significant. To be eligible for a scholarship, students must have a CGPA of at least 2.4.
- A student must have a clear understanding of how to create and edit a video blog.
If you meet the above criteria, we will enthusiastically welcome you to participate in the competition.
The Lueliving Have a Request for You:
We don’t need something difficult or impossible from you. After all, everybody wants equal and justified competition.
“So, the only thing we ask of you is that you write a concise essay of 2500 words on the subject of “How to Flush the Toilet When Nothing Works.”
That’s right, this is it. You should provide important details about everything you need to make your essay stand out from the crowd.
Bear in mind that whilst you will be writing 2500 words, plagiarism is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate rejection. We have a team of nearly 50 copywriters who will scrutinize your work, and if there is even the slightest suspicion of plagiarised material, we will immediately reject your entry.
The Scholarship has the following advantages:
If you win the award, you will receive the following benefits:
- The prize money of $2000 will be sent to the related institution’s Financial Office, where you can pick it up.
- Bonuses will be given out, and you will have the opportunity to work with our Lueliving team.
- You are free to use the prize money however you like.
Submitting the material entails the following steps:
The following are some guidelines for uploading content:
- First and foremost, the text should be in MS Word format.
- You’ll be sending the paper to lueliving[@]gmail.com
- Mention your name and the name of your institution in the mail.
The essay must be submitted by September 4, 2021. You’ll be required to submit the material by the deadline. If the submission deadline passed, no further entries will be considered.
Conditions of Use:
- Lueliving owns the material you send and will use it however they see fit.
- There will be no two submissions that would be approved. To use the IP address, we can easily identify two individuals. So, don’t be too clever.
- This scholarship is only available for the 2021 academic year.
- Our verified email address will be used to notify the recipient.
- Any and all taxes on the prizes will be waived.
Submission of content:
Some submission requirements are as follows:
The article should be produced in MS Word first and foremost.
The text should be sent to lueliving[@]gmail.com
Include your name and the name of your organization in your message.